Friday, January 27, 2012

A certain Someone ...a certain Something ..

Ouch just missed my connecting flight and now what do I do? Yes of course there is plenty of staff to help me out with the situation but there happened to be a gentleman beside me with whom I had shared a nodding conversation because half the time I could not hear what he was saying. As a gentleman he stayed there till things were sorted out and then we both parted our ways with a smile and with a common question –Are you on Facebook?

 Today when I look back what I remember is a person whom I had barely noticed as I was too eager to be back home and was just pleased by his gesture. But something changed and I don’t know how much and for how long after we met again as I happened to be in his city. It was twilight and he picked me up to head towards a CafĂ© which I had wished to visit. The time went by with some uncomfortable and beautiful moments as I see it. We had dinner and he dropped me back to my place. As I closed the door I asked myself what kind of an evening it was? I had no category to put it into. To understand it I met him again. This time it was even worse as I got so nervous that I kept on adjusting my shawl and the bag which I was carrying and he kept on asking me what are you thinking and where are you lost. A flushed night it was but he could not understand it, unfortunately neither could I.

 Sometimes some people come in your life and you don’t understand your emotions towards them but when you see them you just want to hear them because it soothes your turmoil and even if it is just for a moment you want to be held in those arms with closed eyes and know that everything is going to be fine. You don’t really care what language they speak, what they eat or where they belong to and where they are heading to, all you see is a beautiful heart which beats inside them. And while you think and write about it they are snug in their own world spreading more calmness; unaware of your flutters.

No comments:

Post a Comment