Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Green Chutney & Kajol

We started on a terse note and progressed even more acrimoniously.Whenever I remember my fourth grade you come to my mind instantly.All the sultry summers and the foggy winters shared together never went impasse.

Although slowly but yes it happened that the Gordian knot opened .We became friends and started spending good time.We were waiting to enjoy the monsoons together but alas dad got a transfer and our family moved to a new place.The age was so tender that the real emotions never got words.We had never realized that a day would actually come when we will say I will miss you to each other.In the train i was so quiet as if something was wrong.Today i know what was wrong.I wanted to stay back and cherish some more beatitude moments.

So many years have passed ,a myriad faces met but the feeling to meet up and share those childhood moments never dies. I will always remember you as the one who got my taste-buds on the Green Chutney, which i never used to try because my world revolved around tomato ketchup.You made me realize such a fine actress Kajol is as i never used to think beyond Preety & Rani.All these things form a very small part of our lives but sometimes these small incidents say a lot as after that my way of thinking changed.I started trying new things and bigotry took a back seat.An eye for better judgement came.

I don't know where you are but your friend remembers you and thanks you every Sunday morning when she enjoys her samosas with The Green Chutney..........

PS:My first blog is for you Karthik Jerome

3 comments:

  1. READ it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Felt like a soft breeze which just passed away in a hectic schedule which we live everyday,anyone will like to read such an article,surely himani keep it up!!!!!
    and continue writing it will bring up many hearts to glee and a simple smile which is indeed required.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Machchibaaz...thanks for the motivation...my next blog is coming soon

    ReplyDelete