Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Six Feet Stranger

Its not always that people want to hurt us,sometimes they are struggling with their own reasons.
Just give them space and look at them with those understanding eyes which they are looking for in their state of pandemonium.Yes and it helps .....

It helped me when I met this gentleman who just bumped into my life from nowhere.I was running from myself into another mire when he with a selfless smile moved towards me.

You must be thinking why this girl wanted to listen to this stranger.Yes it was difficult even for me to figure out for a while but his peaceful confident loneliness had a charm on me.

He looked into my eyes and said just smile back at life and see how beautiful it is.Just find the positive in you and and you will find yourself. Interestingly i did show resistance.

He never forced me on anything but yes he helped me in removing the mist from the tainted glasses for a pellucid view.Maybe nobody can tell us what to do, it just has to come from within as who can know us better than ourselves.

Life is strange,juicy ,sometimes fills you with rancor and sometimes it lets you giggle like a baby but what remains important is ourselves and those beautiful people who come into your life not for a particular reason but just to share your pain and happiness.

PS:Thank you Rohit for being that Stanger in my life

2 comments:

  1. nice efforts himani.
    There are very fer people who are lucky enough to find such strangers, who strangely, in a strange way clear the mist from their vision mirror.

    PS: What inspired the name of this blog??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such strangers are no strangers then, are they? Even if we have their company for a few moments, the bond they create is stronger than what we have with some people over a life time.

    But I kind of got more interested in your opening - how people with struggle end up hurting us unintentionally.. if that is a pattern? How much space is enough? And if there is a BIG space in between,what do people do in a relationship?

    ReplyDelete