Friday, October 1, 2010

Life...Love...etc

That finger which I clasped so tightly,the lap in which in I slept with such equanimity.Her flowing saree and his pricking whiskers on my cheeks told me I was in my haven.These people loved me knowing my petulant nature and my capacity of recalcitration.These people are called parents.That time trepidation was no word for this feather-bedded child.

Growing up , had different stories.Adolescence was teaching how to make friends and things were crystal clear that people will like you (love becomes obscure) when you qualify certain norms set by them you may be part of their coterie.As small world was swelling up things were getting more convoluted.The gentle love was becoming a scarce element in life.

As a young lady I got familiar with words like infidelity,insecurity, coquette-ism,mistrust,this new alien world was scary for this little girl who new only unfeigned nature of love.People were in relations just for the pulchritude appeal of it which had little tolerance.We moved from one person to another for that insatiable hunger for love.In this saga some became phlegmatic,some compromised on their definitions of love and some got their soul mates.

This makes this macrocosm filled with more questions and less answers.I ponder its the the first time i felt the bliss of love or the second or maybe it was never true or it is yet to come and hence making only the moment a reality.

1 comment:

  1. it's quite true that in present scenario people's social network encompass few members and when you magnify those relations you'll reckon that most of those relations are there for a mean motive and the best example i can give you is from my friend circle and my cousins.

    ReplyDelete