Saturday, October 23, 2010

Still

I am still lying in your arms
Your breath is still in my Hair

Those hands are still rubbing my cold nose
And we are still so close

We are still giggling together
Taking those walks in the gloam

You are still watching me deep
And I am in my dreams

I am still the silly girl making you laugh
And you are still the boy driving us far

We are still in the light then when came the night
The wrong so turned right

If this still could become still
Maybe life wouldn't have moved on

And here the wise say
Love may be a delusion but the pain is real

1 comment:

  1. Love is a temporary madness. It comes like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so deep together that it is the time that you should ever be a partof it.
    And i must say after reading that few people can come to an bottomline whic is
    "In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities"

    ReplyDelete